Responsibilities of the Curative Care Unit at the Office of the Provincial Director of Health Services
- Planning of Curative Healthcare Services (long term and short term)
- Monitoring of curative Health activities
- Maintaining a database on private hospitals and nursing homes
- Provision of technical support for special events and activities (e.g.: development of curative health services in estates, establishing Emergency Treatment Units, upgrading of hospitals and services)
- Conducting surveys and operational research
- Coordinating with technical units of the MOH and other departments to ensure implementation of curative care projects.
- Provision of technical support to facilitate planning , monitoring and evaluation of curative health programmes